View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Since you could accept Xiao Qi or former Qian Qian of 2831a, I could see you are less demanding in frenching requirements (unlike Joker88 and myself). Good for those WLs! I don't think you are in the "Just hug and cuddle can liao. No need sex" category.

A number of years ago, I "lost" a PRC gal to a 69 yr old guy whom she claimed had a rock solid dick. She married him (and remained faithful to him). I hope my dick will remain strong and solid for a long time!
Lol actually she made a wise choice. The 69 year old will kick the bucket soon having spent all his remaining chi for sex.
How much inheritance is she getting