View Single Post
Old 27-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You guys have to understand that it is not GL OKTs’ call to raise the price tag of whores. If they could do it, they would have done it long ago. This is beyond them. AV/MHA allows the existence of legal prostitution in GL mainly are to minimise anti social problem and to eradicate illegal FL/streetwalkers to a certain extent but definitely not to see GL prostitution to flourish to 10-20% of GDP like in Thailand. AV/MHA wants to contain and segregate GL prostitution business so that it is easy to manage and at the same time allowing people an avenue “to release”.

Therefore, whether GL business could sustain, boom or sink, AV/MHA doesn’t give a damn. If you want to fuck top notch whore, GL is definitely not the place and be prepared to pay a few times more ...

I would suggest you guys try to tip$ the whores who serve you well if you could afford it. Otherwise patronise them more often like twice or thrice a week instead of complaining here.

I am aware that there is a shop who gives their whores $100 per session instead of the usual $80. This is good as the whore tend to serve the customer well with this additional remuneration. I would tip the whores without hesitation if they serve me well.

I totally concur with this
"I am aware that there is a shop who gives their whores $100 per session instead of the usual $80. This is good as the whore tend to serve the customer well with this additional remuneration. I would tip the whores without hesitation if they serve me well."

bro, can PM me the abovementioned hse . i gladly tip for good WL services as i feel $200 - $250 (nett damage) is consider fair if the render services are like those in the past.