View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sweetie seeking exclusive SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohapoke View Post
Hi guys, as the title suggests, I’m a sweetie seeking an exclusive SD. My reasons are simple 1) myriad of STDs 2) not doing this temporarily 3) not in debt (not in desperate need for money as I have a good job) 4) cliche but I want a genuine connection. Why am I here then? Well I believe amongst the bros here, there is a gem that I can look up to as a mentor, or maybe I’m too optimistic hehe.

I will not be replying men who are married, sorry. Of course you can lie but let’s not waste each other’s efforts and respect this choice of mine. Thank you.

I might post a picture as a reply on here depending on the response in my inbox.

Height: 1.52 m
Weight: 49 kg
Cup size : 34d
Looks: Cute, fair skinned, smiles a lot, neat eyebrows, dark brown hair beyond shoulder, manicured nails
Personality: warm (I enjoys touching hands), engaging (I read a lot and is a bit of a nerd), disciplined (I work hard for things that are important to me), kind (but not naive)
Meeting schedule: flexible

Thank you for taking time to read. Have a great day/week ahead!
Aww, your specs are almost perfect for me. I like well-read girls who are also ambitious and motivated to go get what they want in life, and prefer deeper connections too (I've met quite my fair share of potential SBs who to me just come off as a bit shallow).

Too bad, you're only exclusively looking for unmarried SD's.

Well, best of luck to you