View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: To annul or divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTay View Post
And I would also like to know what you guys think about the stigma of being a divorced man, is it going to be very bad for me in future finding a mate?

Because I know I can potentially "buy" my wife out of making the decision to drag.. what she wants is to i) recoup financial loss from returning the current flat to HDB and also ii) have a place to stay.

The question is how much is a 'single' status worth and how much I can afford for it...

Haiz.. sucks that I have to go through this because of a naive mistake I made.
I think loster is right on that one. I've been on some casual dates over the last few months from dating apps, and I don't really think my divorcee status has been a problem.

The real problem, I feel, is finding someone new that you are willing to give your 100% for - like you did in the past with your ex. For me, its kinda hard to trust someone to that extent again. After all, someone just broke her "till death do us part" vow to me lol

I dunno man. Maybe I'm just as lost as you and shouldn't be giving advice here

Anyway, at the end of the day, if its healthier for the both of you to walk separate paths, then it is what you have to do. No matter if you can find another suitable partner or not.

Good luck man.