Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
relac122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

2 separate girls to share.

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:
Always very wet and moans very loud. Always at her HDB MSCP inside the car.

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.