View Single Post
Old 21-04-2014, 10:05 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★ LTDe ★ EVA 伊娃 ★ 我的中尔混血儿梦幻美女 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM/BF★2xHJ★S$90 Incl Room★

Ok went to her on an evening...located in the east...:-p upon reaching...i called her only to find that she hasnt reached home yet...i then waited and saw two very chio syts passing through me and took the lift themselves...i was thinking to myself...if it was to be either one of them...then its HO SAY LIAO...lol

5 mins later, i received a call from her...and told me to go up...upon reaching...i was shocked to find that it was EVA! One of the two syts that i saw earlier and the rest well is history :-p

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ: NA cause she said her boss will scold her
Locatio : 1/10...perhaps its time to relocate this gem if you know what i mean...
GFE: 10/10

And i know i will visit her with durians the next time round...she is a durian lover

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel