Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
excudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Was she charged with the offence?

Does this mean that she can't enter Singapore even for ROM?

Could it be because it is still way early? I have heard that ICA only allows entry 1 to 2 days before the actual ROM date.

Is ICA trying to play GOD?
charged with offence? no charge thu, only send back to home country.

for my case, i filed for a notice of marriage, booked 5 Dec as Solemnization day and it's successful.
given a appt date for vertification and statutory declaration on 30 Nov which require both parties(me and gf) to attend.

Thus we tried to enter to sillypore today (three days before the appt), but still cannot enter. As usual, no reason given, asked to call ICQ which we all know is meaningless..

My next move - skip 'seek MP's help' move, email straight to PMO for assistance, if still cannot then LL liao.

Thought of putting these points in the email:
- Of cos, deeply in love with each other and together for 3 years, flying to HCM once every 1 to 2 months. Now wish to register marriage in Singapore (cos i am singaporean but too bad consider middle class only, not White colour class).
- not planning to register marriage in Vietnam since not recognize by sillypore?
- Write in appeal to ICA is waste of paper and printer ink as they are very 'helpful' and 'strict'.
Appeals reject, reason Confidential.
- The ban period as advised was 1 year, now 3 years has passed, still cannot enter? is it ban for life?
- Ask ICQ's advice for ban period, also Top Secret level thingy, so my gf and i suppose to wait.. and wait... and wait?
- finally, hope AH GONG can help..

need to draft a swee swee email before sending out to PMO..
know that this might make thing turn worse for my case but no other straightforward choice i guess.

Sorry for ranting, cos abit dulan now as ROM thingy also affected and gf is now spending the nite at the bloody airport office.
ROM date cannot cancel. If date lapse, after 6 months then can book again!

ICA GOD? no they are just DOG, but is a DOG which i can't argue with.
LOL I sux... anyway why bother to talk sense or reason with a DOG.