View Single Post
Old 26-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4726 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What u don't like abt your gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by art1 View Post
Thanks for all your comments.

I just feel like a maid being with her coz every little things she will ask me to do.
for example: help me take this take that, make coffee for me, help me order food, help me wet my towel, help me cook maggie mee, help me wash the dish, help me switch on the tv...... if i don't do, she will do something to me and die die have to do.
bro art1, tell you what. Your gf is very similar to my ex gf. My ex gf also gets angry very easily and also quite possessive. I'm glad that we break up. But you really need to ask yourself whether can you stand those negative points about her. Have you considered her positive points? well... provided if she has . But if you can't stand her and wanted a break, might as well do it. So what even if she appear outside your office? But once you break up with her, will you regret it? Give it a serious thought and make a right decision.