View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 8
DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

Thanks for your FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello406 View Post
My first testimonial. Bought 3 bottles of this a few months ago from friendly seller. He provided clear instructions for this supplement consumption. I got maca, panax ginseng and tongkat ali. all 3. for all the 3 uses that was recommended.

After taking for almost 2 months, recently, I feel more sexually active, and when i aroused my gf. My dick will be rock hard in mere minutes, and gf commented that my dick looked very dangerous!!!

Throughout the session my full erection was harder and lasted longer. No side effects for me so far, extremely good stuff here!!! Thumbs up!!!

Especially the Panax Ginseng. It helps me with my stamina and makes my mind stay alert especially during work. Usually i will feel tired and sleepy throughout the day. Now i feel more alert and i can accomplish more.