View Single Post
Old 16-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nat Nat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslee1 View Post
y do i cant view the vidieo at yourfilehost it was always at ready and not loading?
the problem lies with the server side... either there are too many users or there is a problem with the file.
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP2010 View Post
Bro Big Sexy ,
Qns ; How do you post a pix link that is in motion ?
Im my e-mail got a moving picture but when stored & paste , it's
becomes stationary .

the file has to be in animate GIF.... u need to save the file, then upload it to a file hosting server and post the link here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
i already done wat u guys told to do abt uploadin pic frm imagefap..... but hw come e pic is error?
most likely the server is down... most of the server has got down time... imagemap does maintenance regularly.. and thus u are not able to access the files... it should be up after a while...
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
Oi B S,
I tried to upload jpg image via imagefap but cannot leh ... only got this message
Failed to find flength file/tmp/uber/3286131c4bb386fd0ea54d0a2c1102f9/flength
check your source file... if it is working fine....try to upload the file again...
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovaldo View Post
Hi Sammy

I was wondering if you can help-I am looking for a girl to come over to my place(i will pay) maybe for a few hours or for the night.
I live in Kepplebay-can you please recommend someone?
[email protected]
you are NUTS and i claim my $10/-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtitsfan View Post
ok sorry read the regulation page. im still on moderation hence the (M) under my nick. but who / how my replies / thread get release frm the moderation queue?
read the sticky carefully... u need 10 post(not counting postings in the newbies section) and a fews day to get out of moderation..

Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. .