View Single Post
Old 15-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I am glad that you enjoyed your time with Jia Jia. So how will you rate her overall?
Wah ! I spent 2 hrs with her and yet she gave you her phone number and not me.
Hmmmm. she has a good memory when I said I will recommend her to a friend. Hope she has nice things to say about me to you.
Take care and have great fun tonight at TAM.
I would rate her looks at 7.5, boobs 8.5, body 8 n overall 8.5. She is 21 but looks younger. Very cute n jovial gal. After the FJ, she cuddled up to me n put her head on my chest n I stroked her smooth face n long lustrous hair gently...she was so contented, peaceful n secure, just like a little gal in the arms of her dad...We should treat her very well.

Thx n take care, bro.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.