Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
=

Can brothers please advise? Our real wedding is in her home country in June. Should I kind of get a date with ROM (Singapore) somewhere in June and print out the confirmation slip in case the ICA tries to stop her from entering?

Should I get a date with ROM in May instead? This would be more prudent as we could apply for the pass earlier and kind of set in stone the nature of our r/ship. However, this would mean our "real" wedding isn't in June. It becomes May instead.

Sorry for the long reply. I really want to avoid any trouble. By the way, she gets 90day SVP each time she enters Singapore.

ICA only recognise Singapore ROM cert cos they have a stupid mindset of in other countries, paper can be easily obtain using money. If u have ROM in Singapore and your wife got problem, they just go after you. Simple as that.

How I know... cos I also thinking of the same thing and did ask ICA before.... HAHAHA

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting