View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If you can only choose between...

Sorry bros who hold different view points...

Sex is definitely a need. Not saying it as a basic need like food, water and shelter... But as an emotional needs from a spouse. Unless there is a good physical reason why sex is impossible, it should be done as frequently as BOTH needs.

One of the most accurate barometer will be the frequency of sex in marriage. If there is a sudden change downwards, it is a cause of concern. And even things like too tired after work/kids/whatever is just a reason to mask the real issue underneath it.

If the spouse already fulfil the need like what the TS state, then there is not much of a reason for the person to stray.

I am one person who is willing to eat char kway teow every day as long as iris available every day when I want it. Prob is the char kway teow does not want it most of the time... How not to stray?

Man who has sex frequently in a marriage is less likely to stray compared to another who does not have.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back