View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Last year, I did a top 5 most memorable ML I visited. Just wanted to share my 5 most memorable ML this year of all those I met, since this year is ending in 1.5 months time. Do note that this list is personal, and does not reflect the majority views as I believe there are many other great ML which I did not visit.

1. The undisputed queen this year, without a doubt, Ai La. This woman is amazing in so many ways. Sensual, she is not no 1 with limited playability, and massage she cant. Sometimes she try to tickle your balls to stimulate in between ineffective massage strokes, bad move and so awkward. But what's amazing with this woman is her PR skills, ability to entertain with just cuddling sessions. She is actually quite chatty. Blessed with a very well endowed body, definitely a looker on the streets. I believe she will do well in other careers she moved on to. Her last few weeks were phenomenal, lots of energy despite her schedule fully packed to the brim. I always looked forward to her sessions, and felt very empty when she left. Too bad some bugger decide to spoil the fun for everyone by claiming she did FJ, leading to her wechat now being nothing but a dark black hole.

2. Marathon Xixi. Another lady with exceptional PR skills. Breaking the ice with her was very easy, and sessions were fun and chatty. Her physical aspects were very sexy and sensual was very intimate. I always enjoy myself more when the lady indulges in the mood and allows more playability to stimulate her as well. Special mention to her catbath and licking skills, she is one ML who really knows how to turn her man on. Privately, I believe she has moved on and won't be back, so what's left are good memories.

3. Baixue. Baixue was only here for a short time, which to me was very regretful because I was striking up a "partnership" with her after Aila and Xixi left. I prefer regular ML than hopping around. Very young body, willingness to serve yet appeal to little. FJ was on the menu as well and she could easily beat those asking $240, $220, $260 type. Really enjoyed her company but business was bad for her, and she probably left prematurely. Her playful demeanour and sincerity is sorely felt by me.

4. Hebe/Zi Qing. A very streetsmart lady and a good conversationalist, which you could also attest to her good PR skills. Despite her petite frame, her boobs are probably the Nicest and most stimulating to play with. Despite her seemingly low playability, she can turn up a notch and make the session into a hot steamy one. The sexy details I shall not go into it. She is very particular about cleanliness, so expect a clean spotless room to rest and relax. Special shout to her HDLY skills, which she claimed only picked up here.

5. The last memorable ML I share will be Amei.The moment she came up on SLG, I knew I had to meet this amazing woman. But her places she stayed were such a turn off that I missed a good few weeks with her. Only after moving to her final place I visited her so much more often. Those endless legs, perky boobs, kissable lips.. she steals a lot of kisses and hugs here and there, and there is a genuine feel to it, though she is just probably providing fake GFE to you. I like her sincerity while she isn't in sensual mood. I believe she will return, but till then...
Ai la probably the special one to appear in 2019. no massage skill, no amazing sensual but still the top in most who visited her before.