View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Shout out to Yi Yi from SLG who will RTC tomorrow.

Glad I tried her before she leaves. Her body and service reminds me of a prettier version of TX. I hope she doesn't fix her D cups, I love them as they are.

Hope she comes back. She seems to have had a tough time this round due to the agency which brought her in.

Thanks for the experience and memories babe.
Yup very sad that I found her so late
I feel good chatting with her and she is quite open to sharing many things
Like even though is only my first visit she already share with me about her case and how well she is treated by bros here

Really good service
I asked her why are you so good
She replied because I put in effort, really no secret

At that time she already knew she is going back but I can feel she still put in her best efforts
A stark contrast to many ORD mood MLs
Even though she is forced to go back early but she still showed positivity in our session together

I will leave this here as a tribute to her

Side note, do you prefer such professionalism like YiYi or MLs who show their personal side but at the cost of cut services