Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

8th & 9th Jan trip. Simple FR

Total gunners : 5

Took the 1st ferry off to balai. Its a sunny morning without much passengers n ferry left a bit early. The upper deck is empty n we enjoy the quietness. All of are didn't slp throughout the trip as we were chatting away to see and guess who's gonna take who or who. Lol

Upon reaching, our driver immediately bring us to Villa. Nothing to talk abt me as YES.. I RTF my gal for the 3rd time. Bro P say he see my gal till sian liao. Lol.. But I still enjoying lah. LOLOL...

All bros get to pick the gals without much problem. Bro T n me RTF, Bro P gets the one he targeted. Bro A also get the gal without much hesitation and Bro M gets the ang pai!!!!

Check in to hotel n I will not talk too much what's happening in the room liao. Lol...

Lunch time... Wanna try a malay stall that sell mee robus bt found out that it has closed. So we walk to a nearby malay restaurant and eat. 2 gals never follow ( Bro P & Bro M ).

After lunch we head back to hotel and yes for me... Round 2. Lol

After that, I left my gal in the room n head to Bro P room for TCSS with Bro M & Bro T and with some beers. In the room there are only 2 gals. ( Bro M & Bro P). Both of them r BIG Headlight!!! Hahaha... Not my 'cup' of neh. Lol..

Dinner was usual at one of those seaside seafood restaurant. After that we went to one of the coffee café to lim kopi. Again Bro P & Bro M gals never join along.

For this issue, I really cannot accept. When I book u, I expect u go along with me or else what's the point of 'booking'? But then my Bro P & Bro M are super nice guys. Lucky for the 2 gals.

We left the café around 10+pm and back to hotel. I was too tired to hang around with other bros at their room n head to bed. Inside the room, my gal start to give me a black face n cry. She felt that I dun like her anymore as throughout the dinner n coffee, I didn't talk to her much n instead I kept chatting with other bros gals. OMG... Well, as usual I need to show my acting skill from hongkong movies to tame her and yes the 3rd n 4th round is fill with love!! Lol...

Check out next day n took the 1st ferry back.

The End...

Pls all old birds pls upz some points for me. Thank you! Thank you!!