Thread: Tcss Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tcss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
nice meeting so many seniors there... and btw GREAT JOB organiser ...looking forward to the next one....and bro uobboss, nice meeting you too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Kudos to the organiser....... count me in for the next one....
Yup. Good job to the Organiser bro immodus. Waiting for the next TCSS organise by you hor. Anyway you didnt put the attendance lists lei. nnkc. I'll help you to post later la since happened that all is jio by me via sms except bro asiancigar and BaliHai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
nice meeting u guys today! can't make it to the part 2 at karaoke.. flying off tomorrow... w/o gf following some more so got to do some sayang'ing homework before leaving her.
Np bro, we have a good time there and just nice all got partner. Si Alex Y now trying to KC siansation liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Nice to see some of you guys again plus some newbies .

NNKC dun say abt the organiser liao tiko hoon kee ..... so late still haven't appear .

Bro Dancing pai seh hor .... you nowadays so late then cum .
Sori hor lau tiko, i almost cant come loh; you should know what happened hor. Next time beers on me just for you. Steady bo. Anyway pls note that the Organiser for SBF TCSS gathering yesterday is Bro immodus but not me hor.

bro asiancigar and BaliHai, too bad i'm late didnt get to met up you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immodus View Post
It was a good meet up.... Although I am a half f**k organizer... main coordinator is still bro hoon kee.... I had a fun night knowing all the seniors here!!! Will definitely contact u guys to chiong very soon
Remember to let me know the 2 loban hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder99 View Post
Bro, you are too humble lei. Though my body not there, would congratulate u and Hoon Kee for the 1st combine TCSS meeting well done. Huat ah....
nnkc, dont come nvm still stir shit. Organiser is bro immodus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
no one saw me with jersy engrave fl_slayer? was looking for the place for few hours but cant locate anyone
国王的新衣, smart ppl then could see you??? nnkc

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
NNKC I very fat meh ???

Too bad you can't join us last night at Atlantis .
妈的, 谁敢说我的胖老Tiko Fat.

Paisay, was planning to met you guys at Atlantis but not so convenience thus end up go top one at bugis instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
Upz to the organiser
I got help him lei. Why you didnt Up me? kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
: