View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Airbnb rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlim View Post
have you successfully booked this $16 airbnb room?
Not yet try. But my friend have tried booking rooms in johore bahru from Airbnb. Its true. And its good.

This coming trip this week, we already book rooms in nagaworld for 2 nights. After this we will stay one day near the airport to scout around the surrounding nightlife and then proceed to sihanoukville.
===========================================
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
i replied u in PM,.......
Yes, ive read your PM. Thanks for the info.

==========================================
Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
I looked into the possibility of using airbnb but decided against it mainly due to the lack of security. Personally I find it rea......nt
Security wise should be ok because the owner will be around there. On the first day you shall meet the owner for the keys etc. Some of the units are actually sharing the same space with the owners too, so security is not the problem. The problem is that the place could be quite far away from the riverside.
=======%========================================== ==
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah702 View Post
First night in Phnom Penh........
Anyone know of any bar with girls can speak English relatively well in Phnom Penh? Pls share thks.

Lady's body look: 5/10 when in the bar, 2/10 when in hotel room,
Fren........
I think most of the younger cambodian wls can speak broken english. You shld use google translate to help u communicate.

Dont be shy, you shld also book gals with 7/10 looks, they cost the same price, not more then usd70 for ON

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 02-12-2018 at 04:52 PM.