Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bianfuxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Finally got time to visit this forum. As what I previously mentioned. My wife was starting to explore exposing to people whom she knows. Her colleagues in this case.
She started doing it around one to two weeks ago, now it seems that she feels that it's exciting. Especially this week. The 1st time she tried was on a foreign talent colleague. She was wearing this top where the cutting is a v plus a cardigan to make it not too obvious. Inside she was wearing a pink bra to make it more outstanding at the same time.
Happens that she needs to explain something to her colleague, so she took this chance to stand in front of him and bent down more than usual to expose her boobs to him. According to her, the guy's expression and reaction was priceless, she almost laugh out . But she felt excited at the same time for teasing someone she knows. As in abit wet down under according to her. Will post more of her experimenting soon. Sorry if it's bored, I am not a good writer, just typing what really happened.
That's a good start bro. Hope she is more daring in teasing next time