View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I have a ex gf that's like that as well. A cup and always wear bra that's ooversize, end up always show nip. At first I also thought she careless and not conscious of her surrounding. Later then figured out that she actually knows. Either she doesn't mind or she actually enjoys it.
Yes, for these notti exhibionist gals who are just a handful of them.. when they zaogeng, believe most of them actually dun mind their breasts or panties being seen by other guys in public. Most of them actually enjoys flashing their breasts and cleavages and their bras and panties to guys n r quite turned on themselves to see the reaction of the guys how the guys r aroused by them ....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor