View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Recently did some spring cleaning at home and had some bulky items to throw or give away. One of my friends was interested and he came over after work to collect. I informed my gf earlier that my friend who she also saw before is coming.

As usual, gf didn't cover up much... she was cooking dinner and didn't bother to change. She wearing only a white panty and a white tight spag top which barely cover her panty... and her nipples are poking out.

My friend was trying his best to look at her face and nothing else when he came and say hello to her. It was funny as I am sure that he wants to see more but both of us were looking at him. As we were packing the stuff, saw him look at my gf when she came into the living room to put the food. When he was leaving, gf came to say bye and I can see his eyes staring at her boobs area.