Thread: Gang of Five
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 20
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

I arrived slightly before 10 pm, and unlocked the server room. The documents are still hidden where I had left them, and I quickly scanned them with a portable scanner into my computer. It was too risky to make copies on a copier as I didn’t want to handle hard copies, and digital copiers can retain scanned images of the documents I photocopied. I uploaded the scanned images to my cloud storage, and continued working on some upgrades to the server software.

15 minutes later, there was a knock and Claire walked through the door. She was wearing a short tight white skirt that showed off her silky long legs, and an off-shoulder blouse that revealed her smooth skin and perfect shoulders. The scent of her sweet perfume immediately permeated the cold air in the server room as she walked in, with the silence broken by the clicking of her heels.

“Hi Ben! So glad that you’re around to help me out!” She gave me the brightest smile she could muster, showing off her perfect teeth framed by impossibly luscious lips. She was the picture of a goddess, perfect in every way that a man could have wanted. It took all the restrain I had to hide my desires and hard-on when such a ravishing beauty is alone with me in the server room. I knew I had to stay in control if I want to go further.