Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
datord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Sharing another of my jialat happenings.

Used to work in a bank, I was easily the youngest guy in the department surrounded by a few young ladies (still older than me though), aunties and uncles. Everyday would hear them gossiping and complaining about one another non-stop. There was this colleague, she is probably in her early 30s when I joined, super quiet and doesn't interact much. Specky, not slim but not fat, average height and dressing is always covered up to her neck.

Fast forward a few years later, I left and mostly the department remained intact with same staff. One day bumped into her at Marina Square, couldn't recognise her but she did recognised me. No, she didn't become a beauty overnight that I cannot recognise. Just that she done lasik, into gym and yoga more often. So lost the specs and body more slim now. We exchanged numbers and promised to catch up again soon, which we did.

After a few dinner and movie dates, got to know she got divorced and she was fucking a colleague in the office when I just joined. So slowly progressed to hanky panky at times, damn her BJ is solid. Then came a day we fucked, but she had the tightest pussy that till today, she still holds the record in my list. I had difficulty putting in, my kkj is average like any Sg guy, not dua ki kind. Finally the head managed to go in, but her expression waa totally in pain even though the hole is really wet. Did not manage to go in half the length at all, sibei turn off and sibei jialat. In the end, sucked me dry totally. A damn waste because her body was well toned, breasts are firm with perky nipples, would have been hell of a rider considering those abs. And to think she told me she had normal sex with her husband and that colleague, made me wonder how thin their kkj are
You should try again bro, maybe the second time would be better