View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I remember that fat post. I think I came to her defence saying she had a low butt , however she was kinda slim everywhere else...

And those boobs. Man, you guys talk about her delicate pinkie folds, but I also loved those generous melons with responsive eraser nips! Kaoz! Yumz! Slurp!
ZY definitely have a superb pair. But I guess the reason her pie stuck with me (literally too) was because it's not common for WL to have her kind of tightlooking, youngish, untainted, smooth, wholesome, perfectly shaped abalone.. I am sure we all encountered this before - ML removed or removed by us her final layer of defense..only to realise it ain't what we were anticipating lol. Functional is the key of coz, but being blessed w a beautiful pie uppz the mood