View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
predator314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Would like to share my story here and possibly look for advice from more experienced Bros here.

I'm married with kids, my kids are the love of my life. My love for my wife has dimished since ages ago and our kids only reason we are still holding up. But still, we have respect for each other and I've never had an affair before, even when I was not getting sex from my wife.

But recently, I met up with a friend of a friend over a group dinner, I've met her before and I found her to be very attractive then. But I didn't approached her or contact her for one whole year until the group dinner. We clicked again during the dinner and I found myself attracted to her all over again.

After the dinner, I asked her out alone and we ended up kissing and petting. That was the start of the whole thing, over the course of 2 week, I found myself getting more and more infatuated with her to the extend I have the urge to meet her every moment I have free. I know this is not going to work out because I'll never divorce my wife and make my kids go through single parenthood, but I cannot help myself from thinking about her and I truly feel that I am in love with her.

Any Bros can advise me on what to do?