View Single Post
Old 20-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
share share....how long have you been in this relationship bro?

heh heh, I started this thread to share about our issues, can exchange advice.

Married with 小三, FBs become 小三, FOB become 小三

I salute those that can stay fuck buddies and friends with benefits with no emotional involvement....
There were quite a few of them so I don't really know where and how to start because each one has their story. So just leave them as they are.

I guess everyone of us is different. Some can really keep things as purely sexual but some require a certain level of emotional investment in order to make love to/have sex with the other party.

For me if I just want sex I would go commercial. If I go non-commercial means I like the lady and emotions would be involved. And usually my style is I would cultivate a relationship to make the lady has feelings for me too. Yeah I know this is not very healthy but I can't seem to enjoy a relationship with a non-commercial lady if it's just purely sexual.