View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 01:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
I have two wives and for a time 2 other mistresses so 4 women in 3 cities. Nothing to be proud of honestly especially for those who've been through it. You need to manage jealousy, time and money. Both wives are accepted by the families but don't stay under one roof so less problems.

Ideally one partner is all we need.

Sex takes a back seat after a while and it's the relationship that we cherish. Strangely, now that I'm not looking for sex and flirts once in a while, women seem to find it unbelievable and feel more comfortable that we're not trying to bed them.

Personally, commercial sex is easiest on the pocket and heart but like most of you, I prefer something that connects both parties so the sexual awakening climaxes which is something a FL can never provide because there's no trust between us. A partner who's in love will give you anything more than you wish for and so are the consequences. Think hard before entering this situation.
Bro, do you love or have feelings with all four women at the same times? How do u manage n spread ur loves, n how to have two families? never thought of divorce or cut down? I alredi have big headache n heart pains with one wife n 2 lovers. I'm achieving single partner and my choice is simple, choose the last one I love and the one I love the most. Wife case is relatively easy as I don't love her just divorce with financial lose. Love for first gf fade away after meeting the current gf so no choice but gotta end sooner or later. I don't think any of them will allow me to have relation with other women.