View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlim View Post
hurhurhur you know what i am talking about. from your postings i see you do not pay carrothead prices unlike most of the people. this shows you have deep local knowledge.
.....e.
Hehe, i paid nothing. All my friend paid. I just enjoy the fun. The party was held in the room in nagaworld 1, the room is big enough. We partied 2 nights.

Altogether about 8 girls join us, they were pretty cambodians, those fair skin type, in their 20s, no syt. Only 5 men.

When party start at around 10pm, we switch off the lights and on those shake head music, with those havoc daring girls, it was really fun. The party went on until morning around 6am. Throughout the party, everybody smoke those happy stuff, it was nice and carefree.

I am looking forward to such parties again in july.

These pictures below were the party girls taken before the party. Its easy to find girls but not easy to find havoc carefree party girls.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 15-05-2019 at 07:37 PM.