View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

In Huizhou, exactly most of the mommies take tips. I remember that I was shocked the first time when I need to pay tips to a mommy in a KTV. But my Taiwan friend who has been staying there for some times, told me that every town every city in China has their own rules. What we experience in other places, doesn't apply to every place. Mommies in Huizhou will not take tips from customers under 2 conditions;

1. She just joined a new KTV;

2. Or she is working in not so popular KTV.

I ever experienced one incident; 1 customer has a quarrel with a mommy in a popular KTV. The mommy told everyone that she is not going to let any girls to entertain this customer that night. So no matter how the customer angry and argue, he really have to eat himself that night and after that. Actually giving tip to the mommies is still up to individual. Really difficult to say whether it is right or wrong. But always I give tips to mommies the first time; she will not take from me the second times if I visit again. Instead I get back something extra, such as after I drink to the minimum room charges, all drink & food after that is free. She will make sure that the girl that I take back is problem-free. There are many KTV in Huizhou, but many cannot make it compare to changping standard. As far as I know, there are only 4 KTV in Huizhou that can be par with changping standard in term of hardware and software.

To clarify, I might be staying in Huizhou for 3 years. But I still not counted as a professional there. Huizhou has a bigger map than Dongguan; there are still many places that I haven't explored. Eg, Dongguan also needs a lot of seniors to take their times to explore and report many years, then become famous in international. So very sorry that not all the questions I can answer, maybe some seniors can give better comments in Huizhou. As far as I know, Huizhou will be famous in the next few years. This is because the government is building an mtr (mass rapid train) from Shenzhen to Huizhou via dongguan. In future, travel from Dongguan to Huizhou takes only 20 minutes by mtr. I heard that they will complete the project in 2011, but don't know how true.