View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasboy View Post
I have another experience with another aunt from father's side.

3 years ago, my aunt came to visit to us from aussie. That time it was during my uni vacation time. We went to pick her up from the airport early in the morning. My aunt was about may be 45 years old at that time. When we reached back home, i went back to my room and slept. I got up around lunch time and came out of my room for lunch.

I saw my aunt already sitting at the table. I went to the chair next to her on the right side and sat at the table. I notice my aunt had already changed her clothes to a home-comfortable sleeveless blouse. But her sleeveless blouse has a wide cutting for the arm and from under her arm, i could see inside the blouse. To my surprise, she was not wearing any bra inside. As she was sitting on my left side, i could clearly see her right breast and the nipple. My aunt was quite plump so her breast was also quite big, may be around D size. So throughout my lunch, i kept peeping under her arm and her beautiful breast Haha i ate my lunch as slowly as possible to keep peeping at her breast. When the lunch was over, I had to cool down myself a lot before i stood up from the table.

From that day onwards and throughout her stay with us, my eyes were most of the time glued to my aunt's breast area under her blouse because i realized that she would not wear bra at home
Awesome stories! Aunts are the best, aren’t they?!
Would love to hear more details about these two aunts of yours!!