View Single Post
Old 28-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East Area MILF with good massage and HJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shar18 View Post
Normally i do not write report for massage but this MILF worth to share. I am off today so decided to go for a massage. I have been to this massage shop once before but was attended by a old not good looking lady.
So today went there, saw a not bad looking MILF talking on the phone outside the shop. Approach her if she free to massage and she was available.
I asked for 1 hour massage ($45) to test water. Her massage was good as she pressed the correct point and applied pressure on my shoulder and back.
I enjoyed the massage as requested to extend the massage by another half hour. She concentrate on my back and shoulder as I have aching shoulder. After that I turn over, and accepted the HJ ($50)and she did it slowly.
Will like to share contact with bro here.
TS
Hope u can share her ctc pls
BTW, hv jus up u +12 to 185 liao
Cheers............