View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Milf for exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
Different bros have different ways of getting MILF. My way is NOT the only way.

I will just put the ways I know here and they can work in any combination:

a. You are rich and generous. MILF gets attracted to your wealth and the material things you can pamper them with.

b. You are caring and intelligent. You can understand their concerns and empathise with them. MILF opens up their troubles and joys to you and you are always able to talk intelligently and offer help to them through your clever solutioning, your network and your generosity of dollars. You made MILF laugh and they just find that being with you has a lot of security.

c. You look like Andy Lau and you have high charisma. MILF get charmed by you easily when you come into eye contact with them.

d. You are lucky. Some stories in SBF report that when Mr X meets a MILF, she falls in luv and become FB, not clingy and gives super sex.
Add one more way to your expertise. Exchange contact with bros who have MILFs. The exchange need not be MILF to MILF exchange, it can be with other things too. So I felt that bros who just ask for contacts and got nothing to exchange is insincere and basically just a leech. I see leeches everywhere in SBF.