View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12748 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Youngest Girls or Oldest Virgin that you had

After the creampie!
I did give her multiple orgasms before ejaculating deep inside her.
She was very green and not on birth control.
I frenched her and licked her neck and squeezed her ripe breasts in missionary while pumping all my sperm deep inside her.
She was dripping wet.
Finally unloaded in her for a full 20 seconds...
She lay in bed completely overwhelmed..
I convinced her to just rest before we proceeded with Round 2, when I creampied her for a second time...
I wanted to maximise my fuck time and also make sure she didn't wash my cum away....
Kept in touch via Line and Facebook.
She messaged me about 3 months later telling me she missed her periods and showed me a positive urine pregnancy test...
She was only working for 2 days.... so I don't think anyone else would remember her either...
Another SYT I coaxed for natural sex and successfully impregnated...
There's a certain level of pure lustful pleasure that I get from getting a pretty sweet young slim busty girl naked moments after meeting her, sexually tasting her, dominating her in bed and seeding her with the explicit intention of impregnating her!
Some of them actually delivered... I won't tell you if she did...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC06159_crop.jpg (274.1 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 04-10-2018 at 11:26 PM.