View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
sacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: To annul or divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTay View Post
Thank you bros.. so far the sentiments is to end it asap, no one has said to recoup financial losses. The only way is through annulment, but it is tricky as it will also require her agreement. She is currently sitting on the fence on this one, unless her friends encourage her in the opposite direction.
Somehow she has quite a few friends who have either annulled or going through divorce. *should have been a red flag but unfortunately i ignored logic.

I hope it is not the case that if she doesn't agree to annulment, I will have no choice but to give in to her wishes and wait for 3.5 years. If that is the case, it is quite a shit situation to be in. I will check with my lawyer on this.

Cleyeo also mentioned the same concern.
3.5 years is not a short time, she might change her words when it comes nearer to the sale and want to fight for more share.
Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like I will have to bring this up with my lawyer when I meet him.

Thanks bros for contributing.
Have u ask lawyer if u can annul? Annulment from my knowledge if u r married less than 1yr. And since u have hdb it might not be possible but only for divorce.

If u r worried she back out on her words, thats where d seperation deed comes in. Thats y u need to do the deed now so 5yrs up, u can carry on d divorce as per d deed.
Once deed is done u can carry on ur life, she as well. No need to be anxious. Even u have another gf outside, u dont even need to worry.