Thread: L14h31
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
L14h31

Since I don't see a proper thread for the subject shop, do allow me to setup one ... In fact there is one setup to discuss the negative aspects of the OKT which I believe is not relevant to my actual intention...

The good thing about this shop are the rooms plus attached toilets which are well-renovated, mattress are comfortable clean and some of the rooms are spacious with mirrors strategically located ... One particular room I like has a round bed with a dancing pole made of steel at the side of the bed ... Obviously I would love to see the WL wearing heels to perform a pole dancing for me whilst I relax on the round bed ... The OKT, Kah Han may not be chatty if he does not know you well but his friendly Assistant can give you a good recommendation of their house WLs .... Not sure if he is knowlegeable on other house WLs ... The OKT would also place a sign board (i.e. Valet Parking) infront of your car license plate if you park at porch of the shop for obvious reason ... Very thoughtful indeed ... The porch can park about 6-7 cars if my memory serves me well ...

Here is the line up of this house WLs ...

Not-so-new WLs

1) Yi Yi - Sexually palatable to me, womanly, not-so-fair, slim, medium height and leggy (albeit not lanky) ... She wore a sexy Ferrari red plunging neckline number when I saw her that day ...

2) Han Han - A Commando WL, fair, lanky, fair and pleasant looker ...

3) Shui Jing - Highly presentable & bonkable, average height, slim, and she wore nice parfume on that day when I caught a glimpse of her ...

I am not sure if the above is the complete line up for not-so-new WL ...

Newbies

1) Li Na - Sex-Appealing, charming, curvaceous bod with Vit C low-hanging fruits, fair and approachable ... Spontaneous and friendly traits ... I have already upped her ... Thanks to Nakamitchi for the good recommendation ...

2) Li Zi - Average looks, not tall and petite ...

3) An An - Presentable, slim and petite ...

4) An Na - Did not manage to catch her whilst I was there ... However, I gathered from Omnia that she is on the fleshy side ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: