View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anywhere to find chinese SYT in BKK?

Have la, damn rare. These are chinese thais. Your best bets are in the north. There is even a chinese village called Mae Fa Luang.

By any calculation, we consider a generation to be approximately 25 years, Some of these migrants are already 3 generations and you will be hard pressed to find a chinese speaking one. I think we got to do a visual selection. Everywhere on this planet, save both end of the poles, you will find chinese. You can find chinese in China. You can also find chinese in Timbuktu. If I can find plenty in far flung places like PNG, why is it inconceivable to find one in BKK. My ex thai gf is like 1/4 chinese. You know their are chinese since they have chinese stuck somewhere in their names. Super Long name and more often than not, a Wong or a Tan will be embedded in their name. You no need to study anthropology to find a chinese among a sea of thais.

Ok ok. If you must have a Chinese SYT, you need to go to INDO. There are like 50 Juta chinese there. Throw a stone you get one dozen.