View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: anywhere to find chinese SYT in BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
i think what u r looking for is thai-chinese. pure chinese u shld be going china. personally i feel that thai-chinese are very hot too. they fairer skin and a very innocent facial features. saw may thai-chinese in thier school uniform when shopping, really bth but too bad i dunno thai, cannot go sian. most of the working ladies probably doesnt have much chinese blood haha but i do see alittle in agogo. maybe u can try kapoo massage which generally recruit school girls or office ladies. but they are more expesive. slight more than 100sgd for 45min of handjob.still, i feel it will be hard to find alot thai chinese working. generally chinese are more well-to-do , so lower chance of the working
many Thai in urban area, especially Bangkok, has Thai blood stretching back many generations. many are so thoroughly mixed with Thai, Laos, Lanna etc that they themselves are not aware they have partial Chinese genes. so, it is difficult to clearly single-out. what you are probably referring to are those that show clear Chinese features and you assumed those are the only Thai with Chinese genes but thats not true.