Old 29-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

Went yesterday. This capt Wong sent number 70. Worst ever experience in my entire bonking life.

Number:70
Name: Jessica
Nationality: Sabah
Looks and body: 5/10, fair skin but not smooth...very bumpy and "dirty" like acne on her back etc, on the meaty side and has a paunch like few months pregnant.
Boobs: Handful, firm and natural
Attitude: Like shit
Skills: No skill. Zero. She will even injure your little bro. Beware.

She came into the room. Told me to wait awhile and she started playing phone and smoking. In between she undress and went back to checking her local toto/4d results for like literally total of 10min. After that, she washed my dick....worst and most painful experience. She was vigorously and aggressively stretching the foreskin back and forth beyond its limit to wash it. It was so fucking painful that i was already backing up into the wall. She did this for 5 long painful minutes even though my dick is fuking clean. The pain was searing, I think the frenulum(the skin below your dickhead attaching the foreskin to ur head) got micro tears from that. Told her to stop being forceful and she just smiled. My whole fucking mood gone.

Nvm, I thought it will get better so I went to lie down. The pain still there. She start HJ....dunno wtf is she doing...she was throbbing and vibrating her hands instead of stroking. Still can't stand...the pain really killing the mood. She start BJ. Her actions and movements all very aggressive and rushed. After a long while, I was getting into the mood and becoming hard...suddenly she started using her teeth during the bj. Fuking painful....buay tahan already. I told her to stop and told her off. My dick head had lacerations from it. I was damn bloody furious. She said I am not getting hard coz I am damn angry and that I had to calm down. Wow...no shit I am angry. In fact, I am still getting angry while writing this. I asked her "If I pull ur cb hard and bite with my teeth....u got feel pain or not?". She just apologised profusely. I told her I want to cancel and don't want to pay for this session. Didn't even bonk. She told me to discuss with capt Wong and I explained to him when he came. He just told me to go chill n have a drink at the cafe first. Never saw him again...i think he went to hide and don't want to deal with it. Another older captain took over, the new capt tried to pacify me by saying he will intro better ones next time and that No.70 is problematic. But I was still made to pay for it even without bonking. Not even a discount. Both girl and capts damn shit service. But yes, I will also partly take the blame for not stopping this girl at the first sign of pain. Lesson learnt. A painful one.

TL: DR= Don't ever choose No.70 Jessica. Shit service, shit attitude and injured my dick. Made to pay for a non-existent bonk and full price somemore.