Old 30-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [HELP]newbie in geylang

Let me tell u where to look for gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair... They are all found in lorong 16, they come cheap and durable... 100% no complaints bro trust me... and they provide extra service too, they let u poke their anal hole yet they charge much cheaper rates than PRCs. they even speak chinese too...

2) Go to god father ktv or kabuki to try for girl sitting service. dynasty classic is cheap too, there are happy hours in lido palace bro. just bring your own beer mug and u can enjoy free flow between 4 - 8pm . nuts comes free too during happy hour..

3)"If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer..." i do not understand your last question bro.. u need to bring a dictionary when u go cheonging at times brudder coz some viets speaks fluent english..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuan'taro View Post
Hi, I'm from m'sia n now having a business at singapore. Plan to go geylang when weekend and free. But donno the market price and other important thing:
1) price
2) how to recorganize legal or illegal place?
3) what the provide in the package?
4) which place more choice?

I'm prefer the gal with white screen, medium tall, long n straight hair. Where can get? Got any recommandation?

And another thing, where and which KTV place provide the gal sitting service? If the gal naked all the where after we mark is more prefer...

The most important is how much???

TQ very much...