Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Star3 Star3 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 60
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
hi bro

maybe you can get married with her first to certify that both of you are officially married. Honestly speaking, ica is very wary of foreigners going in and out of Singapore too often. Max numbers of entries is perhaps 2 as they are allowed a stay of 30 days.

For application of PR, it will be difficult to do so as she's not contributing any cpf in Singapore but what you can do after getting married is to apply a long term visit pass for her which will only be valid for a year. But once all these has been successful, she can look for a job and contribute cpf along the way which in years to come, she will be able to get her PR status.

I do see Thai ladies having the PR status. It's possible. But first you have to get married with her and there will be a marriage certificate of proof.

This is just a suggestion you might want to consider.

Perhaps more bros here who are much familiar can advise bro TS.

To make things easier for yourself, DECLARE that you want singapore citizenship. Your file will be marked and all your SVP, PR applications will be fast-tracked as this government wants new citizens badly. just make sure you have no adverse records and enough money in your CPF / bank accounts.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily