Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEBOOK View Post
Name: Wen Wen (No 36)
Height: 1.57m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 36B
Origin: Hunan
Look: 9.0

This is my fourth session with this girl since February 2018 .

I was initially turned on by her looks & her pair of seductive eyes. Her looks is so addictive that I can never grew tired of looking at her .

For anyone who is attracted to Chinese Oriental beauties , she is a gem not to be missed . I have not seen anyone who looks so stunningly beautiful wearing cheongsams in Geylang.

She looks petite when she is not on her heels, making you feel like she is still a young teenage girl waiting to be loved and protected . She had a great body , smooth skin and firm breasts .

I will never hesitate to book at least 1 hour @$150 because of her good attitude and ability to strike meaningful conversations.

Recommendation: RTF for such a pretty ORIENTAL BEAUTY in prc80 category
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Wen Wen @36
————————
Tks bro Leebook for the good recommendation. Went to WH02 last night to look for Wen Wen. Waited more than 30 mins . I was thrilled finally got to see her - truly a real classic oriental beauty : On first look , she resembles the look of the hugely popular movie actress of the 70s _ Zheng Zen 甄珍。Once in the room, she is such a lovable lady: Every inch of her smooth body turns me on! Great GFE experience!
Damage $230 (1.5 hours)
Definitely RTF