View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kang Tao in Doha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOBSCSA View Post
Bad luck I guess to end up here but I am sure there should have some private underground. As they always say, where there is china lady, there must be up to something. In fact there are Thai ladies working here, some are massuer. I am sure they are willing to provide massage to guys with a little extra money. Any Bros got contact to share??? desperate.

Wellcome to the "CLUB", I'm also stuck in the same situation.
Those underground parties are mainly private and hosted by some very influential people. I was thinking that even if I can really find one underground place to cheong I wouldn't dare try that, cos if kena caught by the authorities, either you'll have to pay tons of money to get out of the situation, or if they play ball and don't take your money then will be in DEEP SHIT!!!
I really don't wish to spend even 1 second in their jail house.
Always remember that these are very strict Muslim countries, don't pray pray......

BTW, don't tell my mom I'm in Pakistan.