Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Edwardesperad0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzounds View Post
Any recent visitors to Thermae. Thinking of going to take a look during the upcoming trip. Last visit to bkk was with this bitch I was dating. Single man on the prowl now hahaha.

Hi, Bro zzzounds. I have been there during my trip back in Mar & Apr. For me, the ambience is quite relaxed compared to Discos & Agogo bars but can be noisy at times due to the chit chatting of all the people in the bar. As for the FLs, there are a lot of variety of choices to choose from there. Well, when you are reaching there, pls dun give eye contact to the gals outside the bar as they are Ladyboys (fyi, Ladyboys are not allowed inside Thermae).

Price wise, the rate for ST is 2 to 2.5k whereas for LT is 5k (if any amt exceed 5k, pls reject as I feel its a rip off). But on my last visit there in Apr, I pick a FL for 4K (as its nearly closing time & she initiated so I am Ok with that). But you can try to negotiate the price with them during nearly closing time which is 2am (as they don't want to go home empty handed either).

I feel that picking of FL in Thermae is depend on luck because not all the FL there will accept you or your requests. My advice is that if you see your target, go approach her directly and ask her whether she do ST or LT. Why I say that is because what if you wanna do LT but she only wants ST? (this happened to me) Then you have to move on to your next intended target (provided they are still available or in the bar). Btw, I opted for LT for all my visits there as I want GFE.

Some of the Bros' & forums commented that the best time to go there is from 9pm to 12am. Well, for me personally I think for weekdays nite, before 1am is fine. During my 1st visit in Mar (on a weekday nite), I reach there in about 12.45am to 1am. But I still managed to pick 1 FL (although she is not my 1st choice initially because my intended 1st choice kanna pick up by another guy). That's why I advised that if you see your target, you have to act fast.

If you are going on a weekend (Fri & Sat) nites, I advise you go there as early as possible cos it can be very crowded and packed with people (guys & FLs). As for Sunday nite, I am not so sure cos I never been there.

Hope that this piece of info can provide some help or reference to you. I feel that you should go to Thermae to have an experience or feel there.