View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

Heard a lot of positive reviews about a NL FL Ms.Merah and after quite some time I have heard she is town again. Without wasting any more time, I quickly text her for a slot and what a luck, I was her first companion for this trip.
I ping her right after my work and she was available at that time, so she provided her location. I was driving anxiously towards the hotel considering her look in the photos and the past reviews that I read about her service. Frankly, I was a little upset upon seeing her in person as she looks different than in the photos, but since I already in her room, I decided to proceed. Although her look was not as attractive as in her photo, but her GFE was amazing.....She offer me a drink and we had a chat for a couple of minutes.
I gave a signal to get started and immediately she jumped over me and started give me a strong hug and a very passionate kiss....man, I was feeling like meeting a GF after so long. She kissed me so passionately and slowly pushed me towards the bed and give a seductive look while removing her dress. Then, she play around my body and started to give a nice BJ while I was playing with her clit.
After gave a me good BJ for more than 15 minutes, she jump over me and started her action. Upon seeing my hard stick, she requested me to be gentle initially but I told her that I love wild action. She started slowly and started to give me what I want. We tried multiple position and she was very accommodating. I can see her cum as her body was shaking for a moment and she was speechless. Although I took a while but she never complaint or show any sign of upset. After bong her nicely on multiple position, I released my desire on her.
She gave me a nice hug and continued to kiss passionately. We also chitchat for a while before I washup and dressed up. Overall, it was a nice session although her look was not as per my expectation but her service was outstanding. Here are my ratings for Ms Merah.
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 (quite flat)
Skin : 6/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FK : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating & taking in charge).
GFE : 9/10 (Excellent)
Damage : 250 for one shot.....a bit pricey for that look but no issue for one time deal.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily