View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Is my life fuck up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post

And i fucked? Feel like a lot of msg to reply and all think they are my gf.. But say real i feel pressured to have so many girls thinking that they will be my future wife..

What should i do. Just ask them fk off?
Sometime i miss the past where i just fuck and forget. At least no need feel someone got hope on me.. Yah maybe they fishing me also.. They maybe got few fb also.. But most are not i think lol..
Indeed, I don’t know why guys keep on thinking it is so easy to find girls willing to open legs for them without any kind of emotional attachment, and usually expectation of some kind.

There are very few girls like that who aren’t completely emotionally damaged. at least that’s what I think.

I don’t have any practical advice for you, but hopefully the wonderful ladies of this forum can give some advice on how to let a girl down gently.

For some reason, I’m now thinking Andrew Lloyd Webber’s ‘Tell me on a Sunday’ haha.