Thread: My mum Susan
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
My mum Susan

Story is purely fiction. If you are not into incest theme please stop reading now, you have been warned. My first attempt posting a story here after many years as a dormant reader of SBF . Thanks for reading!
---------------------------------------------

"Welcome home sweetie, how is school today?", mum greet me with great enthusiasm as usual as I open the door.

"Yeah as usual, weather is so hot today, gonna take a bath", I answered nonchalantly, then frozed in my track as I looked in front. Fuck! I can't believe what I saw, my mum was mopping the floor as usual. But she don't mop with a normal cotton mop heads, she likes to mop the floor with a cloth instead. I used to tell her why not get a mop, it's more tough and not good for her back mopping the floor kneeling down and bend forward. She told me it's cleaner and she take it as a form of work out to keep her body in shape.

Talk about being in shape, my mum married my dad at a the age of 21, and the following year I was born. She manage to keep herself in great shape, strangers often taught she was my elder sister when we hang out outside, like dinner or movies. Yeah, we hang out alot, as my dad unfortunately met with a car accident when I was 15. Leaving behind a fortune (insurance) for my mum and me. My mum works as an accountant in a law firm. We stayed in a condo and life is good so far.

Well, back to the scene when I entered the door, which still emblazon in my mind. My mum was bending down, mopping the floor. Nothing unusual. What's unusual is her attire, she was wearing a loose tee shirt and a short skirt. How short? Well short enough for me to see her red lacy underwear, covering her crotch tightly. I was shocked, surprised and aroused at the same time! I just stood there and watched her mop, well watch her butt to be exact. I wish I can have an out of body experience right there and then, my soul floating over and hover over her sexy red panties, my god! It was mum! Damn! No way!

Sensing something is not right, my mum cocked her head to one side and realised what I was staring at intensely, she quickly adjusted herself to an upright position, still kneeling down but facing me now. "I thought you said you wanna bath?", my mum asked, a hint of shyness in her voice but trying to sound authoritarian, like a mum.

"Ya right, mum", I quickly went to my room and closed the door, took out my phone and fired up the apps "Wechat". There she was, the alias "hornymum", and I scrolled through the conversation I had with her last night.

I am a healthy young man with a special liking for MILF. I have been chatting up users in Wechat hoping to hook a horny milf and hopefully can develop into an fuck buddy kind of relationship. I also posted ads on Craiglist, flaunting my well build toned body and my 8 inches dick, seeking for an MILF FB. "Hornymum" responded to my Craig's ads and gave me her Wechat id.

to be continued...