Old 21-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deepthinker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deep in Thoughts

I have come to a stage in my life where I am doing some reflection due to certain life events that have occurred. Seeing that I have a bit of time on my hands, I will try to chronicle some of the experiences that cumulated to this point. This will probably be an anthology of sorts of the many people that I have met; some of whom I have come to love and cherish, while others, not so much.

I have been a member of this forum since 2005 but to protect the identities of the women that I have met here, I have decided to create a new account. Speculate if you must but I will neither confirm nor deny any speculations.

Let's start at the beginning. This may get a little boring and self-indulgent but bear with me because I promise that it will get much much better.

I have never been the popular kid in school and if anything, I was probably the awkward nerd that tried a little too hard for the sake of affirmation. Puberty can be such a bitch when you are trying to fit in and be cool. I was somewhat of a late bloomer and all this manifested when I was studying abroad.
<Let’s pause here for a moment to establish some background. At this point, I had a girlfriend who eventually became my wife. However, this story isn’t about her, but rather, it is a about the trysts that happened behind her back. I was brought up with certain values that were in constant conflict with my life choices and this probably explains why I am so very good in being duplicitous.>
So back to the story, I was studying abroad. Now, if you have never had the privilege of studying overseas, let me categorically state that all the stories that you hear, yes, they are true. The sudden lack of adult supervision coupled with the raging hormones becomes a cocktail of house parties, drinking, drug use, sex; it was mind boggling. Let me put it this way, the innocent *JC girl that you met at orientation, isn’t so innocent after her sixth jagerbomb and a couple of joints.

Let’s call the not-so-innocent *JC girl Michelle. We met during orientation and as it was a mid-year intake, the orientation was a simple affair. She was quite cute with her pixie face and I just had a thing for chicks with glasses then. To be fair, she was by no means the hottest girl in the intake but you have to remember, this was the tryst that started it all and my self confidence was not at an all time high.

You know what they say about judging a book by its cover; don’t.