View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Did a quick research on daily spa - price too steep for me. its more like a women's spa, not a men's sauna.

So I went back to my regular sauna. Would like to recommend it to pple here. Its call Yuk Chiu Lau Sauna, just outside Jordan MTR. Get out .........
Thanks for the good and useful info
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
Back from HK. Would like to share my horrible experience.

1) On my last nite, I booked a room at Anne Black Hotel along Waterloo Road. It is rated a 3-star hotel and the reviews.....
Well....it IS a YWCA after all!! LOL
You should have figured what kind of place it is when their web site even advertises rooms WITH SHARED BATHROOMS!! LOL
Quote:
2) While walking around MK, Portland Road, after dinner at my favourite little fat sheep, I chanced upon this sign - " 2HR -HKD469 " I thought, wow, that's cheap, so without asking, I walked in, changed, and carried on ..........
So. Despite my multiple travels to HK, there is always something HK is going teach me. Lesson learned. Dun be a cheapskate. You look for peanuts, you most of the time will get monkeys.
Sorry about all the mishaps you've experienced in Hong Kong -and great that you're taking all this in stride. Kudos to you bro!!

SEAJ