Old 30-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

My story. I deeply hurt... I first go geylang to look wl for release stress and for happiness. Never thought of any commitment. Go a regular 1 wl thai girl was age 22 then. Start to like at first sight. Keep go for the same wl and later go out together. I told the girl I fallen love to her and she also said she fallen love to me at first sight. We been keep going out together and sometimes go geylang to look for her. We been together for 1 year in Singapore then she contact finish and went back Thailand. We still continue keep contact every day for 2 yeare. I am at sg and she at Thailand. I go visit her and family once or twice yearly. We been agreed to get marry after 3 year later because we both not finacial strong. She told me she continues to work as wl. She travel overseas to work as wl. She told me she go working and only love husband me only. I am so sad everytimes I know she was working fucking with so many man per day and per year. The heart like chopping into pieces by knife. I think I am a crazy man in the world. Other than she work as wl she was a nice decent girl. We go out she don't ask for any branded gift from me. She will use her own money for any branded she like. She also would not want me to know how expensive it is. Even if go out small meal or things she will paid for them. She keep tell me to save enough money then we can be together as soon as possible. She need to earn enough money for her daughter of 6 years old to go for school. She have to pay for her mother cancer medical fees. All these money she don't even ask from me. She only ask for her birthday present which I bought her SK diamond ring,diamond necklace, branded watches,big big golden chain. All cost around sgd $20k. I happy to give her all these because I love her and she also love me very much. Everyday she so worry I in sg will find another new girlfriend and she every day ensure me that she love me 1 person only. She only go working no love them. I also ensure to her I only love her and never look for new girlfriend . I will wait for her ... Everytimes she go overseas working as WL my heart was so hurting . I told her sure there are a lot man will come to propose to her and she always ensure me that she only love me only. If don't love me she won't bring me to see her family. So I am very comfortable with her words. Till the last visit her at Bangkok 13th June we are loving each other and yet keep worry I will not want her and find new sg gf which more suitable to me. I told her no I won't. Then 17th June I came back to sg and I won't able to contact her by Line. Totally 2 week cannot contact her at all. At least her sister ask me to use Facebook to contact her then I manage to find her. I ask her why she block me from Line. She told me shw was pregnant 3 months and she had bf Taiwan 1 year ago. I that time so sad.... and my heart like tore into pieces. So... broken heart... No signs of she don't love and no signs of have new bf for 1 years. Everyday we been communicating and she always ensure me she only love me. Even her family and sister treated me as her husband. The recent visited the family even as me to go next time during songkra. (Thai new year). All no signal of breakup just like sudden fall on you. I think if not because she got pregnant I think you will keep hiding 2 timer till don'tknow when. ..
As for now only left me 1 person suffering heavily... I always ask why she can love me so much and now can no feeling on me not even love me. Not even wanted to see me a sight. As a human sure there are feeling for each other and some more we are together for 3 years. Everyday and night we been communicating through video call... I am now soooooo sad and thinking to go to die .... . I told her and she don't bother to comfort me . She just said she sorry to me ..