Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Miyuki went to class reunion at her hometown. There are about 4 guys had crash on her since high school and they always force her to play dirty game at the reunion.

It is a strip porker like game.... She can not play such game well.

This time, she was a bit drunk as she told me and lost until she had to take off bra at 3rd place of drinking.... They all finally viewed a peek of her nipples after several decades of masterbating with imagination of her breasts... Now they took mobile phone photo of her breasts to bring back to home for more..

She was so embarassed and told me that will be her last time gong reunion.

Sorry I dont have photo yet I share the one from the day boss brought back gift from Hawaii... It was expensive bikini.

He forced her to try on in front of us which she did as she was told... She was breatfeeding at that time and breasts were ripe.